Version History Download latest
Version 1.93: Released May 2012
- Clarion 8 compatible build.
- Include version number in the global extension template list.
Version 1.92: Released Feburary 2010
- Fixed bug with generating default icon over button
Version 1.91: Released November 10 2008
Clarion 7 compatible install.
INI Filename and section now uses quotes (so that a
variable can be used). Non-quoted constants are automatically upgraded to
Local disable tearoff in the template.
Version 1.90: Released June 12 2007
Version 1.89: Released July 13 2007
Released 23 March 2007
Version 1.86: Released 29 November 2006
- Docking (when default to blank) was not working correctly. Workaround for
blank docking saved - now uses Default docking position if blank in the ini file.
Version 1.85: Released 21 July 2006
- Fix regression for Clarion5 legacy users (was using %DataSection to define
the TearOff local variables) and %Family was being defined too late.
Version 1.84: Released 23 June 2006
- Fix - allows variable INI filenames (Check the
Version 1.83: Released 19 June 2006
- Fix - themes docked buttons when docked top or bottom.
Version 1.82: Released 7 June 2006
- If Items in the menu are added, then TearOff could potentially not work
(select the wrong menu item). If the number of menu items changes, then the
TearOff box items are deleted and need to be repopulated. You can translate
the warning message in the TearOff Frame's extension template.
Version 1.81: Released 7 January 2005
- Support for Clarion 6.1
- Fix bug in 6.1 Legacy OPEN statement
Version 1.7: Released 25 March 2002
- Improved support for Makeover.
- Checks added to keep the TearOff window from having a negative position.
- In ABC suppresses the normal Window Restore features.
: Released 2 March 2001
- Support for Clarion 5.5a added
- Lets you choose the key combination needed to add an item to the toolbox
: Released 18 May 2000
: Released 20 March 2000
- Fixed bug : which limited buttons to 9 (not 20)
- Improvement : Allow button overrides for Text, Icons etc.
- Improvement : Developer decides if the buttons are ordered alphabetically or not.
- Improvement : Assorted Embed points added for those hard-core coders amongst us.
- Improvement : Removes HotKeys (&) from the button text.
- Improvement : Added Left Justify option to Control Template
- Improvement : Added Initial Position option to Control Template
- Improvement : Added Sort Alphabetically option to Frame Extension
- Improvement : Strips HotKeys (&) from Button Text
- Improvement : Allows INI file sharing via UserNames
- Improvement : Compatible with Makeover (for best results use Makeover 2 or later)
: Released December 24 1999
- Fixed Bug : 'Open window' in ABC moved closer to old 'Open Window'.
- Fixed Bug : Status of Toolbox window (open or closed) saved.
- Fixed Bug : Size of window correctly saved
- Fixed Bug : Using Makeover and Tearoff and ABC together fixed.
- Improvement : Increased maximum buttons from 9 to 20.
- Improvement : Much improved support for icons on the buttons (even in C4).
- Improvement : Button size saved.
- New Feature : Added Additional Button Settings to the Frame extension.
See Options for the Tearoff Template : Frame.
- New Feature : Added Button sizing features to Toolbox extension.
See Options for the Tearoff Template : Toolbox.
- New Feature : Button Tips added. You can set the tip on the Frame Extension
Additional Button Settings, if there's no tip there then the MSG attribute
from the menu item will be used. If that is blank then the text of the menu
item will be used.
: Released December 20 1999
[End of document]