Download latest version
2.88 Released 6 August 2012
- Added support for generating CWPROJ files in Clarion 7/8, rather
than PRJ files.
2.87 Released 20 July 2011
- Fix for C8 for redeclaration of %AlternateOwner and %AlternateFile
2.86 Released 19 May 2011
- Fix for C7 and up. Deletes cwproj files to force regeneration of them
from the .prj files.
- Fix for C7 and up. Run bat file without calling command.com (was calling
in wrong folder).
- Added C8 support.
- Force '()' into proc definition if non-existent in the prototype
(required for C8 support).
- Validate a procedure description for correctly formatted Clarion string.
2.85 Released 9 November 2010
- Fix for FM3 support for FIXDRIVER table support. Does not generate a
filename equate in the Connect to SQL window.
2.84 Released 14 October 2010
- Driver substitution support: Uses the ds_AlternateFileNameAndOwner
function (rather than the ds_AlternateFileNameEx) so that TPS files with
encryption can be automatically converted to SQL.
- Adds the FieldIcon to the project, only if the '!' does not exist as the
- Driver substitution support: Adds an additional
ds_AlternateFileNameAndOwner call if the oldname attribute is already
present on the file user options.
2.83 Released 6 October 2010
- Dependancy Defines defaults to '0' - not really required, and just adds
a ton of #pragmas to large multi-dll projects.
- TPL fix - for Date/Time pair detection where 2 Date/Time pairs are
simultaneous in the record declaration.
- TPL fix - when using driver substitution in conjunction with FM3 - where
Date/Time pairs are created, set the RealField/UnRealfield options for FM3
2.82 Released 21 September 2010
- C7 support - delete the cwproj file so that a new cwproj is generated
from the prj file generated.
- Tweak to export Memos - Clarion7 support.
- Tweak to only set the pdefines in the generated template for the set
that each version belongs to.
- Warn if no %ControlFieldIcon template variable exists.
2.81 Released 29 March 2010
- Can use old naming convention for overs (i.e. no underscores) in Driver
- In Driver Substitution, you can convert all of one dct variable type to
a SQL variable type. The FM3 ForceSQLDataType will override this setting on
a field level.
- Exclude 'icon:' from adding to the resource list.
- Limit Projecting of Drivers to one instance.
- Add InMemory to driver option list.
- Create list of procedures in the generated template that are exported.
This makes it easy for other templates to use this list of procedures.
- USEPREFIX file user option for driver, allows you to use a different
file prefix for each driver instance of the file in the project set.
- Legacy: If file is a threaded file, then declare the used variable as a
threaded external variable in other dlls.
2.80 Released 19 February 2010
- Included missing Empty.Clw in C7 installs.
2.79 Released 8 July 2009
- Changed NAME in EXP file to LIBRARY to better support
2.78 Released 29 May 2009
- Clarion 7 fix (was not including the latest template in the Clarion 7
- Template tweak - exports method names correctly (that include additional
dots) in C5 and C55.
2.77 Released 27 November 2008
- Bug fix in LongFileName support.
2.76 Released 10 November 2008
- Clarion 7 compatible install.
- Template change - TargetName and Set in the Versions list description.
- Template change - for Driver Substitution, you can select whether
AutoNumber is client side or server side.
- Don't generate code templates checkbox defaults to 1.
- Use full application name (if GenerateLongFileNames is set).
- Template change - don't include a module (that has no name) - and don't
link in a resource with no name.
- Omit duplicate File drivers in the project.
- Allow drivers (in the apps project) to be generated into all projects.
- Template fix - For IPdriver - DriverBinMemo is always 0. Don't use this
- Remove invalid name chars from a name when create an external name for
- If no external names, don't generate external name for Memos.
2.75 Released 18 July 2007
2.74 Released 12 June 2007
- Fix can omit common drivers from specific projects (or include Common
drivers in all projects).
- Fix - override export corrected.
- Fix - if external name already exists in field or key, don't add one (if
- Check that Project name does not match the application name (and
generate warning if it does).
2.70 Released 12 April 2007
- Fix for External names - when not checked, does not generate external
- Fix for multi-dll apps that require FM3 in the non-data dll apps. Uses
the filename externally (i.e. defined in the data dll)
- Allows long Project and Target names.
- Fix for legacy apps that include abc classes.
- Allow common defines to be entered.
2.66 Released 8 May 2006
- Fix for Multi-Proj and FM3 interaction (M'Proj detects if FM3 is present)
- M'Proj allows FM3 to do data type conversion.
- Feature - Driver Substitution allow generation of arrays for file
drivers that don't support arrays (checkbox in the global extension
- Driver Substitution Fix - if you have a dynamic index, then you need to
add the UserOption SQL to the key. M'Proj will now complain if this does not
exist in the dct.
- Fix - M'Proj ignores quotes in the DriverString (which Clarion treats as
- Fix - quotes in omit ends (incase omits is not added).
- Fix - only declares the project define mpDLLMode if required.
- Removed Clarion2 support and implemented the start of Clarion7 support.
- Option - allows batch file to be omitted from the project (switch in
global extension template).
- Priority in FM2/3 Init code.
- MAVODBC support - disable Driver Substitution in MAV applications.
2.64 Released 6 Aug 2004
- Fix for Clarion5 template errors (regression in 2.65)
- Added support for In-Memory-Data-Driver
- Added support for Clarion 6.1
- Added support for FM3's "ForceSQLDataType" attribute (where data type =
- Improved generation for systems with multiple Data DLL's (thanks to Steve
- Added support for Clarion's Version resource template
- Added support for Fomin Report Builder Suppression template.
2.63 Released 12 Jan 2004
- Added support for Application Icon into Version files
- Added support for data in dictionary, generated _after_ file declarations
- Added support for optional CREATE attribute to be added to file
declarations when doing different driver versions
- Added support for forcing the field names to UPPER or lower case.
- Added automatic conversion of DECIMAL to PDECIMAL in ORACLE declarations
- Added automatic conversion of PDECIMAL to DECIMAL in TOPSPEED declarations
[End of document]
[End of document]