The MESSAGE command is used extensively in Clarion and is extremely useful for alerting the
user when things go wrong. But don't you wish you could go back and see what it
said earlier? Or get it to automatically select an option after some time has
passed? Or have more control over what it looks like? Well you can, using CapeSoft
The advantage of using CapeSoft MessageBox is that you can
use the Message(), Stop() and Halt() commands as usual, but they'll call the CapeSoft
MessageBox functions instead of the regular ones, so you don't have to go changing
all your existing code!
CapeSoft MessageBox comes in the form of a global
object set and a template that makes it easy to use the objects.
Note: Although CapeSoft MessageBox is written using objects, you
can use CapeSoft MessageBox in legacy applications as well.
- Log Messages to a file (you can determine the file structure and what gets
- Message time-outs
- Message with the DontShowThisAgaincheck box
- Message with the PlaySound feature
- Skip x next Messages
- Static Features (switch one or more of the above features on for the whole program)
- Button Icons (left/right justified or no text)
- Larger buttons for longer text
- Interacts with HyperActive
to: mail you the message from your user; or place a Hyperlink on your message
box to a website; etc.
- Integrate your MESSAGE() with other 3rd party products
like Makeover, etc.
- Supports translation
- Compatible with ClarioNet and WebBuilder
What the Users Say...
- In the time you have spent asking these
questions - you could have very easily had everything you asked for done/tested and distributed to
your customers. MessageBox - yep, it's that easy.!! - Happy Customer
Andy Morgan (the 3rdParty newsgroup in September 2008)
- Bought it. Installed it. Implemented it. Solved lots of problems. Answered
multiple issues. It will answer many more. BTW, best investment I’ve made in a while. Wonderful! THANKS!
- Rick Dafler (Email in March 2010)
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
The price of MessageBox is $97
. It is available for purchase from
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here