Ezhelp applies Windows style, referential help, to your Clarion app. By enabling the
button on the windows, and the right-click popup, "What's This", it
makes it easy for your users to get help on any control on the screen. Plus since
nobody likes adding Help to their system, we made Ezhelp editable at runtime.
So you can let someone else do the dirty work!
- Add the
to your Clarion Programs.
- Adds right-click "What's This".
- Help tips editable at Runtime.
- Easy add live HTML links in tips.
- CHM file support
- HLP file support
- Allows you to change the font as
well as change the font style to bold, italic, underline or highlight.
- Can launch Windows applications from within Ezhelp tips. e.g. notepad, or backup
- Can post events from Ezhelp tips back to your application.
- Allows you to place buttons on the tips themselves.
- Allows the user to add notes to the tips for future reference.
- Allows you to have Cue Cards in your application.
This means when the user lingers on a field for a few seconds or so, then the
Ezhelp tip is automatically displayed.
Clarion Online says...
"One area where it really shines is in creating a help file for smaller apps
where the creation of a full-blown compiled Winhelp file may not be justified.
Using Ezhelp, I found I could create a reasonable help system in a remarkably short time.
All in all, I would definitely recommend Ezhelp as a worth a trial" Clarion Online
|Clarion 6 Gold||No|
Documentation & Support
Documentation for the product is available here
for further support.
The price of Ezhelp is $199
. It is available for purchase from
For other payment options please contact us
CapeSoft believes that if you aren't satisfied with our products, we would like them back - and we
will refund you the money. This allows you to purchase our products with confidence.
You can read our full refund policy here